[mythtv] DVB-T: no signal lock

Marcus Gustafsson tgreem at swipnet.se
Wed Sep 21 17:24:45 UTC 2005

John Pullan wrote:
> On 21/09/05, Marcus Gustafsson <tgreem at swipnet.se> wrote:
>
>>Hi to you all,
>>
>>Having this problem with Myth and DVB for a while back now. Appearantly
>>I don't get a signal lock, but I am perfectly able to watch TV in xine
>>or mplayer (although no sound in mplayer, but that's another problem).
>>Attached logs from "mythbackend -v channel,siparser,record" and from
>>"mythfrontend". Also in the file is my dtv_multiplex if it's of any use.
>>
>>Please, just tell me if something else is needed to debug or if I can do
>>anything else to ease the solving of my problem.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Marcus Gustafsson
>>

> It looks like your dtv_multiplex  is wrong. I take it you did a scan ?
> Anyway the frequencies looks wrong by an order of magnitude or two.
>
> I suggest that you go into advanced and edit them that way :)
>
> Also please tell us which version of svn code you are running and how
> you generated the channel list.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> John

I'm back again!

My frequencies where waaaay off. Take a look at my comparision of the
table generated by scanning and my edited one.

Scanned table:		Edited table:
+-----------+		+-----------+
| frequency |		| frequency |
|      1851 |		| 474000000 |
|      2070 |		| 530000000 |
|      2382 |		| 610000000 |
|      3132 |		| 802000000 |

Now LiveTV kinda works, not great when changing channels, but I'll get
back if I'm not able to resolve it. Will also try recording soon.

Regards,
Marcus Gustafsson