[mythtv] ivtv (pvr350) snow on upgrade to recent svn

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Mon Sep 19 22:00:05 UTC 2005

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> Because some channels here in the UK are available both via
> terrestrial analog and terrestrial digital TV my channel table in the
> SQL database has some entries that have both the "freqid" field and
> the "mplexid" set. This used to work, my analog PVR350 card would use
> the freqid
> field and my DVB-T
> card
> would use the mplexid field.

Not sure i folow you, how can you have one channel (one row in channels
table) that is used on both digital and analog? Or are you saying that you
have a card that can do both analog and digital tv?

Isn't the analog and digital source two different cards?
If so you should have 2 different channels that possibly have the same
channel number, callsign and name (or something like that) so myth
recognizies them as the same channel.