[mythtv] MythGame in a mixed OS environment

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Sun Sep 18 18:30:13 UTC 2005

I think best way is a extra column in the gameplayer in wich is set if it is aviable on all systems (*) or only on a special.

then in the setup screen of the player there has to be  a select box where i can select if the player is for all systems or only for the current.

this should be easy to integrate, i'm looking to do something like this tomorrow...