[mythtv] Direct FB SVN 7196

Dave Gartside dave.gartside at solihull.ac.uk
Mon Sep 12 08:43:59 UTC 2005

Ok, 7153 compiles cleanly and displays the first menu ok, with the
fusion drivers loaded I can watch live TV and play recorded shows,
however once myth starts watching tv/recorded it seems that keyboard
input is ignored as I can't exit or pull up the EPG or menu.

As a quick tester I tried using myths native lirc support to control but
all input seems to be ignored.

Running an strace on mythfrontend -qws shows activity when remote
buttons are pressed but myth doesn't seem to respond.

Also I can't seem to run gdb against mythfrontend -qws as it complains
about the -qws bit.

Almost there! Any ideas on the input problem?