[mythtv] Suggestion for improving SLOW channelchanging inLiveTV.....

Buzz buzz at oska.com
Sun Sep 11 03:31:51 UTC 2005

I'm interested in your changes, post the code as a a diff  :-).

Buzz.

>It's not as much code as it sounds like, and only changes RingBuffer.h/cpp.

> If someone wants to look at this, I'm happy to send the diff.  I know
exceptionally little about Myth (although I've been using it for a year or
more, I just started futzing around in the code because the UI has become
increasingly arcane and confusing... it needs a serious overhaul to make it
all very simple for your average non-video professional).