[mythtv] MPEG2 fixup tool

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Thu Oct 27 17:23:19 UTC 2005

On 10/27/05, Steve Adeff wrote:
> will this work on HD streams as well? ie. would it replace the need for
> ProjectX?

I've never used ProjectX is, but yes it should be able to work on HD
streams.  Again, I don't have a multiplexer available today, so the
result will be a PS stream (the only decent muxer I know of is
dvb-mplex), which may not be fully supported.  If I can find an ATSC
muxing tool though, generating fully compliant ATSC streams should be
easy enough.

The code is still very preliminary though, so don't throw away your
originals yet if you try it.  The hope is that I can get this working
well enough to include it in mythtranscode, but that likely won't be
very soon.

.Geoff