[mythtv] Mythtranscode issues

Peter Lee peteratcmu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:18:25 UTC 2005

On 10/3/05, Sean Gilmour <sanji at bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I have just updated myth install to svn 7379, since then my PVR-250 based
> recordings are really jumpy ( both audio and video ) I am also no longer
> able to skip forward, doing so causes the window to close, I get this error
> in the frontend window :
>
> 0: start_time: 0.036 duration: 324.777
>
> 1: start_time: 0.030 duration: 324.794
>
> [snipped]

For what it's worth, I'm seeing the same problems, also with a
pvr-250-based system.  Are you trying to watch a recording at the same
time as the pvr-250 is recording?  I am seeing very high system load
during recording (very strange), but otherwise playback is fine as
long as the system is not recording.

Peter