[mythtv] Mythgame Updates

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Tue May 31 09:06:24 UTC 2005

I’m planing to change the Mode how the NES Emulator is used in MythTV

Because of ther are so many different emulators on the Web for Emulating NES
I had the idea only to include a config string for each emulator. You can
select one default emulator and if you woul, you can change the emulator and
the config string for each game. You can also change the default config
string for each emulator!

I will also write extensions for much mor emulators (currently I work on
n64, gb, megadrive,..) so I’d like to change the setting table names from
nessttings, snessettings… to mythgame_nessettings, mythgame_snessettings…

I will also put 2 multi console emulators into mythgame (mess and xe) and so
I need a additional field in gamemetadata, am I allowed to add it??

I ask all these questions because I want that my changes later can get into
the official mythtv!