[mythtv] add jobs to queue from mythweb

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Fri May 27 14:05:56 UTC 2005

Just wondering if anybody is working this.
I've added a userjob to export to small, downloadable, xvid files using
nuvexport and it would be nice to kick-off that job from the web-interface.
Looks like adding a job is as easy as inserting a record in the jobqueue
table with JobStatus = QUEUED
(http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/81371?search_string=mythweb%20job%20;#81371)
. I could hack something together for my needs, starting a specific
userjob. I guess it would be nicer to be able to select what job you
want to run for a specific recording (com. flagging, transcode,
different user jobs with their description.....) from a new page, but
that is certainly beyond my php knowledge.

Anyone else see this as a usefull feature?

Steven