[mythtv] dvb zero length record

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Mon May 23 07:18:46 UTC 2005

In message <429176FB.8040706 at treblid.dyndns.org>
        htpc at treblid.dyndns.org wrote:

> Tom Hughes wrote:
>
>>Does this happen all the time then? If it does then I doubt it's the
>>same problem as my problem only happens occasionally as a PMT has to
>>turn up on the old channel before tuning is complete.
>>
> I seldom get 0 byte recordings, but every time it did this its always
> case (3), aka "No data blah blah blah"...

But you obviously managed to reproduce it fairly easily after
applying the patch?

>>Do you get the "Timeout Getting PMT" message before those ones?
>>
> I didn't read my logs carefully and had already deleted the log
> file. :( Will the above message come up when I only do "-v record"?
> Will change it to a "-v all" when I go home tonight.

It should come up with the default settings - my earlier message
contained the full log fragment from when it tries to tune which will
then be followed by those no data messages.

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/