[mythtv] DVB CI Cam support

Taylor Jacob rtjacob at earthlink.net
Fri May 6 20:34:43 UTC 2005

http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dvb-kernel/linux/Documentation/dvb/ci.txt?rev=1.2&view=markup
>   Twinhan CI cards are cheap, about half the price of other linux supported
> CI
> cards, so I would rather buy a few of these then a high end CI based card.
>  Anyway, im just asking, not demanding support be added for Twinhan.

I don't have any plans on writing such code as I cannot use it here in the
states.. Feel free to write some code to do it.. You might want to co-ordinate
with Jesper if you want to take this on..

Taylor