[mythtv] DVB CI Cam support

Andrew atp4 at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 6 06:19:57 UTC 2005

Hi,

 Are there any future plans to support the "CI high level interface" of the
DVB API ? From what I can tell only the "Link layer level interface" of the
API is implemented.
 The Twinhan card uses this High level interface, you can read about it here
http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dvb-kernel/linux/Documentation/dvb/ci.txt?rev=1.2&view=markup
  Twinhan CI cards are cheap, about half the price of other linux supported CI
cards, so I would rather buy a few of these then a high end CI based card.
 Anyway, im just asking, not demanding support be added for Twinhan.

Andrew.