[mythtv] DVB CI Cam support

Andrew atp4 at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 6 06:19:57 UTC 2005

 Are there any future plans to support the "CI high level interface" of the
DVB API ? From what I can tell only the "Link layer level interface" of the
API is implemented.
 The Twinhan card uses this High level interface, you can read about it here
  Twinhan CI cards are cheap, about half the price of other linux supported CI
cards, so I would rather buy a few of these then a high end CI based card.
 Anyway, im just asking, not demanding support be added for Twinhan.