[mythtv] Unknown command: UNKNOWN_COMMAND

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Tue Mar 22 05:48:04 UTC 2005

This last weekend I rebuilt my whole environment with a CVS from
the 19th.  I now have a master backend with 2 air2pc cards, and
a frontend/backend combo with pvr250's and another air2pc.
I've noticed several
occasions where both backend processes will stream (infinitely)
"Unknown command: UNKNOWN_COMMAND"
Even after the playing is completed.

I haven't worked out what causes it yet, but in the last example
it seemed to be when I restarted playing a HD show.

Both machines should be configured to write to
/var/raid0/video which on the master is local,
the slave/frontend is NFS.  However on another
example I saw an error message talking about
mythtv://file_name not present?  Does this mean
its using the streaming protocol and not NFS?

Trying to figure out if its a config problem or coding.
Since I've not done much with slave backends yet
it could be a config issue.

Not much to go on yet, but any clues where to start
would help.

Thanks,
Brian