[mythtv] Odd performance problems with latest CVS

Jonathan Watmough jonathan.watmough at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 03:15:03 UTC 2005

I think the stable version seems like a decent idea, but I guess that
testing and labelling it would burn a lot of someone's time.

It definitely would be nice to have a proper obvious bugtracker, but
again, it would burn time.

Just *using* my three linux boxen takes up most of my free time, let
alone developing. This one is compiling kde, and solidly running
mythbackend as I post.

I applaud Isaac and the other developers for MythTV, it's a fantastic
piece of software. I definitely hope to ease into becoming an active
contributor in some small way in the future.