[mythtv] FEATURE REQUEST: be able to set a channel change script to control antenna rotor

Jason Weinstein potuncle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:54:59 UTC 2005

I did not realize that was Issac speaking to me on IRC.

I already have done much work getting the rotor/Antenna/LIRC setup and
am not ready to give up on the MythTV component yet. Considering I'm
not much (if any) of a programmer, which file/module in the source
code actually handles the channel changing? Any hints/tips would be
greatly appreciated on what I should do to make an external script to
be run whenever the channel is changed. Of course, I'd want to make
this script run in addition to MythTV changing the channel of the
tuner on the DVB card.

Thanks much,
Jason