[mythtv] Cut points less than 60 seconds apart.

Michael J. Lynch mlynch at gcom.com
Thu Jun 2 18:19:19 UTC 2005

I have been merrily editing some recordings to prepare them for
export to be burned onto DVD when I ran into a small problem.  In
at least one of the recordings I need to edit out a very short
section (~1 min).  I can set the starting cutpoint for the section
but when I try to insert an ending cutpoint, the only options I'm
given are:

	Move the close cut point
	Flip the cut direction
	Something else I don't recall
	Cancel

This is apparently because the current position is very close to
an existing cut point.  Is there some way to force insertion of
a new cut point rather than choosing one of the options above?
BTW - FC2, Myth 0.18 CVS build from a few weeks ago.

--
Michael J. Lynch

What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about -- author unknown