[mythtv] lcdproc keypad mapping

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Jul 31 06:28:40 EDT 2005

Greetings all

Just a quick note to say I've put ticket #182 up with a patch to add
keypad mapping to the LCD button info that lcdproc returns. Its set from
the LCD setting menu.

I'm a happy camper now that my buttons are in the right order and since
they don't use the scan key values A-F, they all work now as well!

Hope its useful to others

PS - ignore the changes to siscan.cpp & siscan.h, I was fiddling and
forgot to revert them before diff'ing and posting the patch. If I could
change the patch I would do so - can't see how to do it tho' :-((

--
Robin Gilks zl3rob/g8ecj
Internet: g8ecj at gilks.org    http://www.gilks.org