[mythtv] Re: Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r6959 by danielk

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 21:37:01 EDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 04:22:35PM -0400, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 14:36 -0500, David Engel wrote:
> > And where is audioSamples freed?
> In ~AvFormatDecoder(), well in the version I just checked in.

:)  Thanks.

> > So now it might overwrite something else on the heap that is totally
> > unrelated and make it even harder to find the real problem?  Doesn't
> > sound like a win to me.
>
> Yep, I didn't close the bug...

OK.  I jsut wanted to make sure it wasn't going to get dropped.

> Anyway, I would love it if you provide a patch for this problem.

As would I.  I haven't had a lot of time for Myth lately, but I have
been trying to catch a core dump of a crash.  I must be doing
something wrong, though, because I can't seem to get one no matter
what I set ulimit to.

David
--
David Engel