[mythtv] [experimental patch] Teletext decoder for IVTV/DVB cards

Frank Muenchow beebof at gmx.de
Mon Jul 18 14:46:06 EDT 2005

Staffan Pettersson schrieb:
>>The latest experimental patch for Teletext(VBI) decoding for IVTV/DVB
>>cards can be found at:
>>
>>http://mitglied.lycos.de/beebof/myth.html
>>
>>Changes since last patch:
>>- supports double height characters
>>- subpage selection (use cursor-left/right to select)
>>- display subtitle pages properly (hopefully)
>>- some code cleanup
>>
>>TODO:
>>- select only available subpages
>>- header: cleanunp and updates
>>- still no PS support
>>- overrules 'T' for Teletext/cc
>>- teletext font definition
>>

>>Remember: It's still experimental - Use at your own risk!
>>

>>Frank
>>

> Hi Frank
>
> I just tried your patch, but for me it doesn't seem to compile :-(
>
> I'm running Gentoo
> gcc 3.3.5
> qt 3.3.4-r2
> mythtv cvn r6798.
>
> I patch myth with patch -p0 <mythdvb_teletext.patch.20050711
>
> The attachment is the make error. Am i missing something?

No, I think, it's my fault.
Take a look at libs/libmythtv/libmythtv.pro:

The teletext stuff(*) have to be in the using_frontend section and not
in using_backend section.

Please tell me, if that works. :)

Frank

(*)
# teletext stuff
HEADERS += vbidecoder.h vbilut.h osdtypeteletext.h
SOURCES += vbidecoder.cpp osdtypeteletext.cpp