[mythtv] DVB Motor support, USALS

Endaf Jones jonese at zener.com
Thu Jan 27 17:40:53 EST 2005

With the new DVB support being placed into CVS over the last few days,
I've been playing.

Is "Goto X.X" USALS support functional at the moment?  Actually, is
"Goto X" stored position functional?  I can see some of the code is in
place in the sources...

While setting up my DVB-S card (as the second encoder, next to my
PVR-250) I have the below options available.  I understand 1-7, but 8
confuses me.  Is the last 8th option mean to support USALS given your
Lat and Long?  With the rest of the setup menus, I can't seem to set
things up to move the positioner to a specific satellite and scan a
specific transponder?

Ideally I'd like to have positioner and switch control, but I understand
that combination is coming...

# Endaf

Under DiSEqC Input type: (DVB-S):
1. Single LNB / Input