[mythtv] MythPhone experiments and "features"

Paul Volkaerts paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Thu Jan 27 17:31:26 EST 2005

> I have no webcam, but I'll try this, thanks. In the meantime, fixing
> REGISTER improved the problem a bit, and fixing SUBSCRIBE fixed the
> problem completely.

Don't assume that because you have no webcam that there is no webcam process
:-)  In fact quite the opposite, webcams are more "likely" to cause a
problem when you don't have one, as  I don't test that as much.

> Is the attempt to close-down the SIP stack on exit failing unless all of
> the REGISTER/SUBSCRIBE calls have received a positive answer? Just a
> thought.

The SIP process is completely asynchronous, so cannot cause this. The
synchronous processes are the webcam and RTP processes, the latter only
being active when in a call.

> File attached. This call was created from the following:

Thanks.  I'll get round to this one but it will take a little time as its
actually quite complex.  Not a great deal of effort but I need to
restructure the FSM a little.