[mythtv] [patch] DVB EIT fixes

Taylor Jacob rtjacob at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 26 19:24:13 EST 2005

Quoting Anders Hanson <anders.hanson at speedo.nu>:
> With this patch applied and with the following small fix I was able to
> get the EIT from the Swedish ComHem DVB-C network!
> It seems that ComHem is sending EIT in table 0x4e and 0x4f.

> Isn't the EIT information suppost to be inserted into the program table
> or is that code not yet inplace?

The 0x4E and 0x4F tables contain current/next events only.  With this it is
impossible to schedule since you will only know what will be on next.. I
intentionally ignored these tables..  If you have 0x50-0x6F tables these
contain the current and future events so only they are handled.  The
current/next may look good in the EPG on myth but they really don't help in
using at as PVR..

Taylor