[mythtv] [patch] DVB EIT fixes

Jesper Sörensen jesper at datapartner.se
Wed Jan 26 18:47:25 EST 2005

Anders Hanson skrev:

> With this patch applied and with the following small fix I was able to
> get the EIT from the Swedish ComHem DVB-C network!
> It seems that ComHem is sending EIT in table 0x4e and 0x4f.

 From EN 300 468:

5.2.4 Event Information Table (EIT)
The EIT (see table 7) provides information in chronological order
regarding the events contained within each service.
Four classifications of EIT have been identified, distinguishable by the
use of different table_ids (see table 2):
1) actual TS, present/following event information = table_id = "0x4E";
2) other TS, present/following event information = table_id = "0x4F";
3) actual TS, event schedule information = table_id = "0x50" to "0x5F";
4) other TS, event schedule information = table_id = "0x60" to "0x6F".

Seems you're getting now/next info but not any schedule. You could try
some other muxes -- I only get schedule on one specific mux...

> Isn't the EIT information suppost to be inserted into the program
> table or is that code not yet inplace?

Yeah, it should, but only schedule and it's still somewhat broken, at
least for me. :(