[mythtv] DVB EPG onair - EIT Debug output

Kristian Kalweit kalweit at exorpro.de
Wed Jan 26 09:27:50 EST 2005

Hi,

I've got updated to latest CVS and want to test the new epg onair
feature. I enabled USING_DVB_EIT in settings.pro and the channels are
flaged as load epg from air. There are no xmltvids filled in the channel
table, which is imho correct. But I've get no guide data into my db.
What's wronge?

I attach 2 logs of the backend with EIT Debug ouput. In ard.log are
errors. The other is looking ok, but I get no data in db in both cases.

Kristian.