[mythtv] Another CVS compile error with DVB

Endaf Jones jonese at zener.com
Tue Jan 25 17:10:55 EST 2005

Humm, I thought I was sorta doing the right thing:

1) Download kernel-2.6.10 sources
2) Download dvb-kernel-CVS tree
3) Intergrate dvb-kernel-CVS into 2.6.10 sources
4) Compile kernel, install, reboot
5) Download mythtv-cvs
6) Enable dvb support, change INCLUDEPATH to the dvb-kernel-cvs path
7) Compile mythtv-cvs

Wrong?

# Endaf