[mythtv] Re: Status of DVB-C support?

Fredrik Karlsson fredrik at fredrikkarlsson.se
Mon Jan 24 01:58:33 EST 2005

Torbjorn,

sounds very promising that at least someone has been able to setup a
ComHem Myth HTPC!
What powersupply did you end up using, and what supplies caused problems?
My personal favourites would be those with 120mm fans (more silent) such
as the Seasonic Tornado. It would be sad if these might cause problems.

Have you hear/read anything regarding these combined DVB-C/analgue cards?
They seem to be getting popular, at least in Sweden....

Would it be possible to have 2 DVB-C cards somehow connected to a single
card reader?
What I'm looking for is a way to record stuff from one DVB channel while
watching another DVB channel at the same time.

Thanks for all replies!