[mythtv] MythWeather and Dial-up Suggestion

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Thu Jan 20 12:36:34 EST 2005

In a related note would it be possible to have mythbackend wake up to
do database fills? I have a machine set up to do dialup between 2 and
5am but unless there's a recording scheduled in that time period the
call never happens and the listings eventually run out.

As a workaround I currently have a nightly 3am junk program with a
one-episode limit but it'd be nice to have a check box that I can set
and forget.

- George