[mythtv] RE: MythMusic segfault on empty playlists

Dustin Lucien dustin.lucien at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 17:14:24 EST 2005

Thnx.  I'll try it when I get home tonight.

Are you (or a group including you) making significant changes to
MythMusic right now?  You had mentioned having a number of other
changes.

I had wanted to work on the playback interface, and started mucking
around with some different layouts, but laid off when I saw the
threads pointing at the mfd for future work.  Just trying to get a
feel for whether it'd be worthwhile to put  the effort into MythMusic,
or direct attention to mfd, or simply wait-and-see if there are enough
cooks in the kitchen.  Also very interested in dynamic playlists
(analogous to iTunes Smart playlists).  That was another area i
started playing around with, but haven't made much useable progress on
yet.

thnx again,

Dustin