[mythtv] DVB3.5 - removed channels won't come back

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Mon Jan 10 08:15:10 EST 2005

I'm testing DVB 3.5 here and noticed something odd.

I populated dtv_multiplex by hand (by importing 'scan' input data) since it's
tedious here. Then I ran a full scan of existing transports and got all
the correct channels.

Then I deleted all the channels from one transport in the myth setup
program, and ran the full scan of existing transports again. The removed
channels did not come back..

Deleting and re-adding the transport in the advanced screen did the
trick.

thanks,
Hamish