[mythtv] Anybody using DVB-S with DVB PATCH V3.2/V3.3/V3.4 ?

Taylor Jacob rtjacob at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 16:18:32 EST 2005

> I have traced the lookup in the database, so I see that it looks up both
> port 0 and 1.
> I am not sure which  type of DiSEqC I have, but I have tried all the
> available options.

What do you have your setup set to now?  It sounds like you are using a switch
of some sort.  Have you tried setting it to 2 way Diseqc 1.0 switch?  I haven't
tested DVB-S scanning with the 3.0 patches since I took my dvb-s card out of my
dev box to get an atsc card working.  I will put one back in sometime in the
next day and make sure this is only a configuration issue and not that the code
is broken..