[mythtv] mythmusic and broken QT on AMD64

Joshua M. Thompson funaho at jurai.org
Wed Jan 5 04:52:03 UTC 2005

Simon Hookway wrote:
> Nobody replied to this, and since at least someone has mythmusic running
> on an and64 i assume there is something that i'm missing. How do i get
> mythmusic compiling on amd64?

Well for what it's worth I have always had this issue with MythMusic
(including 0.16 and several CVS snapshots up to and including today) and
I'm running on a plain old Celeron 2.2 GHz. Every other person I found
with this issue was running SuSE which apparently had broken Qt libs,
but I'm running FC2 and appear to be the only person on that distro
seeing this issue. I'd *love* to know what the issue is...if my Qt is
broken why does it not affect anyone else on FC2?