[mythtv] CVS - MythVideo - No Covers

Erik Karlin e_karlin at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 09:33:03 EST 2005

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 11:01:13PM -0500, Dan Berger wrote:
> Yup. I have the same error. The same is also true for MAME rom screens.
>
> Mythfrontend outputs this when you go over an item where its expecting a
> picture:
>
> ImageType::LoadImage() - Cannot find image:
> /home/mythtv/.mythtv/MythVideo/0118541.jpg
>
> Let me know if you want me to run anymore tests. I am using CVS from this
> past Saturday, 1/2/05
>
> Happy New Year developers,
>
> djb

I had to do two things to get covers for videos in mythweb->mythvideo:

in /var/www/mythweb, create a symlink to /home/mythtv/.mythtv/MythVideo
called video_img_path, then in /var/www/mythweb/config/conf.php, set the
line: define('video_img_path', 'video_img_path');

I'm guessing the define value is what the symlink needs to be called.