[mythtv] CVS - MythVideo - No Covers

Dan Berger dan at theidiots.org
Mon Jan 3 23:01:13 EST 2005

Yup. I have the same error. The same is also true for MAME rom screens.

Mythfrontend outputs this when you go over an item where its expecting a
picture:

ImageType::LoadImage() - Cannot find image:
/home/mythtv/.mythtv/MythVideo/0118541.jpg

Let me know if you want me to run anymore tests. I am using CVS from this
past Saturday, 1/2/05

Happy New Year developers,

djb