[mythtv] Question: let mediamonitor not restart same module (autoplay CDs)?

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Mon Feb 28 12:42:44 UTC 2005

> Ideally, the currently active handler would be recorded and a different
> course of action taken if the current handler matches the handler for the
> media.  As for the back log, if you'd care to submit a patch that
> implements this "active handler" stuff, I'd be happy to apply it before
> the week is out.

I'll give it a try tonight. Getting MythMusic what to do took a bit more
time than expected, with a frontend too weak for a useful debugger ;-)

One thing which might be easier to implement would be to add another
callback, areYouInterested(), which gets called before. This way it is up
to the plugin to decide, and might be more useful if accepting or not
depends on run-time parameters (such as my autoplay CD flag).

	Herman