[mythtv] new protocol

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Fri Feb 25 15:38:13 UTC 2005

> yes - i know isaac doesn't want another dependency -

I was using a very strict interpretation (read wrong) of Isaac's no new
dependency edict. My current understanding is that no new external
dependencies (those which cannot be housed entirely within myth) are to be
added, however the route taken for say, libmythsoundtouch is open (I may be
too far in the other direction this time but it seems reasonable).

> but please have a
> look
> at the very least it will give you some idea of the work involved.

I didn't know this existed, thanks.

--
Anduin Withers