Fwd: [mythtv] blurry osd colour text for Xv output

Geoffrey Kruse gkruse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 03:13:22 UTC 2005

I have a fair amount of experience with openGl, but mostly with 3d
virtual environments.   I have no idea how one might go about writing
an openGL-based video output class.  Do you mean to use openGl instead
of xv?  ie would you draw each frame as a texture on a quad?  Then what
about video cards without hardware openGL support like most of the sis
chips?

Geoff