[mythtv] Confirmed (Can someone help?) MythMusic graphical/theme error on Show Whole Tree (could be libmyth prob?)

Colin Guthrie myth at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Feb 3 10:01:02 UTC 2005

Wendy Seltzer wrote:
> I see the same issue.  There are also times when the cover art doesn't
> update properly when moving from one album to the next in a playlist (in
> non-fullscreen visualization mode; switching to fullscreen visualization
> and back updates the thumbnail image).

Thanks Damion/Wendy for confirming this.

I'm not really an expert on how the whole themey stuff works so don't
really knwo where to begin on a patch.

I guess it's not super critical, but perhaps someone with more
experience in this area can take a look prior to release??

I'm guessing it'll be simple, but like I say it would take me a fair
while to get into the way of things to start debugging it.

Col.