[mythtv] request: OSX mythfrontend and winmyth for CVS backend

Jeremiah Morris jm at whpress.com
Tue Feb 1 19:31:11 EST 2005

On Feb 1, 2005, at 2:46 PM, Joseph A. Caputo wrote:

> Now the flag I defined earlier has come back to
> bite me:

For now, you can comment out the line "#define ACCEL_DETECT" in
libmythmpeg2's config.h, then you won't need that custom flag. I hope
to do some configure work soon and make this easier, but I can't
promise anything definite.

> Also, I had to manually add "-L/sw/lib/freetype2/lib" and "-L/sw/lib"
> my settings.pro for it to find any of my Fink packages (like freetype
> and mp3lame).  Is there something else I should be doing instead?

You can do something like:

qmake "LIBS+=-L/sw/lib -L/sw/lib/freetype2/lib" mythtv.pro

without changing settings.pro. My packager script uses this trick, to
compile against its privately-built dependencies rather than any you
may have installed yourself.

- Jer