[mythtv] DVB-r8369: Can't switch channels occasionally

Adam Egger mythtv2005 at bdam.de
Fri Dec 23 10:28:36 EST 2005

Hi,

As usual, my system first: I'm using r8369 on debian sid, dvb-t in
Germany, browse mode to switch channels.

Sometimes it's impossible to switch channels here when I watch livetv.
LiveTV stays then on the last used channel forever without sound and
the backend shows:

2005-12-23 16:16:25.209 DVBRec(0): PID 0x137 discontinuity detected

I've attached both the frontend log with -v playback and the backend
log with -v channel,record.

Adam

PS: Daniel what can be done to avoid the duplicate entries in the
recording list (livetv group only) since you've closed the log as
invalid.