[mythtv] LiveTV Recordings question

Todd Tidwell artist at wildstar.net
Mon Dec 19 15:45:40 EST 2005

I agree that you can have too many options.  But considering we already have
an option for setting the number of days, would it be too much to ask to
make it have a "Immediately Expire" option in that same setting?  I.e. a
dropdown instead of a text box that let you see "Immediately Expire, 1, 2,
3, 4, 5, 6, 7" as options and then it does just that?