[mythtv] LiveTV Recordings question

Todd Tidwell artist at wildstar.net
Mon Dec 19 14:49:11 EST 2005

I have no issues with it recording to disk.  Obviously, in terms of
functionality and in terms of solving some of the technically challenges
associated with viewing Live TV, there have to be enormous benefits.
However, I simply want that recording to go away, optionally, when I'm done
watching LiveTV.

-Todd