AW: [mythtv] MythGAme slow...

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Tue Aug 30 09:00:47 UTC 2005

What if we insert a delay of 200 miliseconds or so. And if no button is
pressed in that time the picture is read.

If another problem too:
If created a class as a derivative of mythpopupbox.

These class I'm now calling within the game info popup (only for test
porpouses).

But after calling and closing, mythgame doesn't respond to my keyboard??

Have you any Idea what I'm doing wrong??

I'm looking Forward to Implement a romsearch with that...