[mythtv] Suggestions for auto shutdown

chris at postbox.org.uk chris at postbox.org.uk
Sat Aug 20 08:48:08 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have been using the auto shutdown/wakeup feature for a while now and
have found that about half the time mythtv doesn't bother shutting down
the PC when it is idle, in fact it doesn't even do the "I'm idle now - xxx
seconds left to shutdown" thing at all. I can't just shutdown the PC
manually however since the correct startup time will not have been set.

Would it be possible for mythtv to update the startup time every time the
recording schedule changes, rather than just whenever mythtv decides to
shutdown?

Many thanks,

Chris