[mythtv] Mythfrontend on PSP

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Wed Aug 3 16:11:48 EDT 2005

I thought of proting a minimal Mythfrontend to the PSP.

I want to here the meaning of People who are interested and who have a psp so they could test any betas.

Because there are still leaks in the knowledge of the psp hardware i don't know how long this project will take, but i think it will be interesting, because with the psp wlan you can look then tv everywhere.

The next problem is also that in germany, when the psp selling is starting there will only be firmware 2.0 and no homebrew works, but i hope that will be solved.

I'm looking forward and starting to program..