[mythtv] Border Problem During Playback since Apr 8 CVS build

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Wed Apr 13 23:05:00 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 18:35 -0400, Chris Strom wrote:

> Well then that's the source of the trouble.   All of my frontends have
> GuiSizeForTV set:
> In the settings screen, the help text indicates that full screen is
> enabled when GUI Width/Height is 0px/0px
Ahhh! That text was written before XRandR support was added,
when setting the player size to the same size as the GUI
preserved fullscreenedness.

I can just special case this with a check for a width and
height of 0 pixels though.

But does that patch I sent fix the moving window problem for you?

-- Daniel