[mythtv] Border Problem During Playback since Apr 8 CVS build

Chris Strom chris.eee at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 22:35:51 UTC 2005

On 4/13/05, Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cat.nyu.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 17:05 -0400, Chris Strom wrote:
> > On 4/13/05, Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cat.nyu.edu> wrote:
> > Is fullscreen being set properly?  The fullscreen block is not being
> > executed under my fluxbox.  If I invert the meaning of fullscreen,
> > then the problem goes away (though I imagine it causes problems on
> > other systems).
>
> It's being set properly, fullscreen should not be enabled if
> "GuiSizeForTV" is set.

Well then that's the source of the trouble.   All of my frontends have
GuiSizeForTV set:

mysql> select * from settings where value="GuiSizeForTV";
+--------------+------+-----------+
| value        | data | hostname  |
+--------------+------+-----------+
| GuiSizeForTV | 1    | gkar      |
| GuiSizeForTV | 1    | kosh      |
| GuiSizeForTV | 1    | londo     |
| GuiSizeForTV | 1    | strom     |
| GuiSizeForTV | 1    | vir       |
| GuiSizeForTV | 1    | vir-full  |
| GuiSizeForTV | 1    | vir-small |
7 rows in set (0.00 sec)

In the settings screen, the help text indicates that full screen is
enabled when GUI Width/Height is 0px/0px

--Chris