[mythtv] Problem compiling mythmovietime

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Fri Apr 8 14:43:47 UTC 2005

Michael J. Lynch wrote:
> J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
>

>> Is it possible you have an old copy of the mythtv headers someplace?
>>

> This is probably the problem.  If, in the past, you did your mythtv
> compiles using:
>
>     ./configure
>     qmake PREFIX=/some/install/path mythtv.pro
>     make
>     make install

Well, I started with a stock KnoppMyth installation (which has myth
installed in /usr) and from the very beginning I've always used
/usr/local as the prefix when compiling from CVS. Should I remove the
old debian Myth packages? I haven't had any problems up to now with
compiling my own stuff.

I'll start on removing the older Myth components and see what
happens...I'm sure I'll break something... :)

Thanks
Tom