[mythtv] Applying patch to CVS

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Apr 8 02:55:43 UTC 2005

> Hey, I had e-mailed the dev list a month or so ago with a patch that was
> never committed to CVS, I figured since I see mention of a 0.18 version
> being released sometime soon it would be good to get this minor patch in.
>
> You can find it by searching the dev group for "patch missing keyframes".
>
> Jay

Is this the one about missing keyframes when transcoding using
mythtranscode?  Are you running current CVS and still see this as an issue?
I have transcoded several recordings from original MPEG4 nuppel files and
am seeing the keyframes in the file.  Are these new or old .nuv files
you're transcoding?

--
Chris