[mythtv] Re: compiling mythtv frontend for cygwin

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 23:53:03 EDT 2004

>After moving some files around (like xml files and theme files) I managed to
>ALMOST get it working.

>Interesting, live TV coredumps but watching a recording doesn't. However,
>watching a recording shows nothing but a blank screen. I can provide output
>or whatever debugging information you need.

Well, I think I'm actually gonna give it a shot at using QT/Win32
first, I just set up my cygwin enviro to swtich between the two really
quickly, and I'm running into some link errors when in QT/Win32.  I'll
post some more changes to keep compat between both versions of QT when
I get QT/Win32 working, but that probably won't be until tomorow
sometime.