[mythtv] 0.16 Frontend Hang Issue

brian weatherill bweatherill at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 24 14:36:13 EDT 2004

I have this exact same problem running an Intel northwood P4 and Asus motherboard, ivtv 100+, MythTv 0.16

EVERYTHING else works and on one occasion this week, the live TV feed didnt freeze.. There is one guaranteed way to get out of the freeze though.. RightArrow on the Hauppauge remote will crash the front end, then my script simply restarts it again.. so I'm not out of commission.. but it IS a bug.. been there since my first install..

Installed on FC2 (Linux 2.6.7 custom kernel)
1x350, 2x250MCEs
Nvidia 5200
Audigy sound
2x 250mb ATA drives
Plextor P708A

If you need more information, let me know

Message: 14